Bluewolf is a global consulting agency that builds digital solutions designed to create results. We specialize in leading cloud technologies like Salesforce.com, Marketo, Apttus, Steelbrick, Vlocity, among others, but our clients come to Bluewolf for so much more than our technical expertise. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences. The way we see it, when business is done in real time on the cutting edge.
The Go To Market Industry Solution Team is a team of industry subject matter experts and thought leaders with the opportunity to build leading-edge Salesforce Solutions. This team works on innovative industry specific solution, provides thought leadership, market insight and sales support to our selling and marketing organizations. We work as an innovation garage to craft and build key go to market assets, accelerators and solutions.
We believe in agile methodologies. Our goal is to identify value for businesses and enable solutions for success. The problems we solve are varied across industry, technology, and complexity. We scrum daily, work in short sprints, utilize TDD, pair program, have code reviews, and meet weekly to develop professional skills. We work as a team to inspire each other, push our creativity, and hold true to our ideals. You'll be developing web applications using Cloud platforms. We interact with Force.com, Heroku, and AWS building both back-end and front-end solutions.
- Work effectively individually and with team members toward customer satisfaction and success
- Assist in creating solutions for client and/or internal review
- Participate in client meetings to communicate status or give demos
- Participate in daily code reviews to offer insight and ask questions
- Be keenly aware of timelines and budgeting to deliver in a timely manner
- Abide by team coding standards, development processes and best practices
- Obtain Salesforce certifications as required by role upon hire
- Understanding of design patterns
- Experience with relational databases
- Self motivated, team player
- Desire to learn
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Solid skills in the following: CSS, HTML, jQuery
- Experience in mobile development (iOS or Android) a nice-to-have
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top