Delivery Lead, Cloud Governance (London)
This individual works with customers to review, analyze, and make recommendations for implementing governance structures and practices in a Salesforce.com-based application environment.
He/she evaluates customers business strategies, requirements, and user needs, existing usage of Salesforce.com, technical capabilities, and overall cloud application maturity, and provides strategic guidance and best-practices based recommendations for implementing governance boards and proven best practices for Salesforce application development, deployment, and support.
The consultant is responsible for managing relationships ranging from the C-level to individual developers and application end-users, with a focus on Salesforce-enabled process improvement/redesign.
The consultant relies on an established best-practices based governance framework (Bluewolf CORe – Cloud Operational Readiness) and implementation/automation tools (ALM – Application Lifecycle Management) to perform the functions of the job. The consultant is able to lead entire or specific portions of projects related to governance within the context of a Bluewolf application implementation, Blueprint, or standalone project.
- Leads cloud governance engagements following the proven structure and approach of the Bluewolf CORe framework
- Conducts cloud application capability and maturity assessments, evaluating client’s existing cloud maturity to draft client-specific project plans
- Conducts discovery meetings with Executives, Business unit leaders, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), IT and other essential stakeholders to understand existing governance and application development functions
- Conducts comprehensive assessment of current processes and tools; defines points of integration and weakness; makes recommendations.
- Analyzes governance structures, policies, and processes applying knowledge of Cloud technologies and specifically Salesforce.com best practices to develop proposals and recommendations
- Aligns interim insights with client feedback to produce final recommendations
- Is able to effectively facilitate meetings, demonstrate brainstorming / consensus building skills, and exercise independent judgment
- Adeptly handles difficult, contentious, conflicting, political, and other challenging situations related to Governance, roles and responsibilities
- Works effectively individually, with Bluewolf team members, and customer team members toward customer satisfaction and success
- Demonstrates excellent knowledge of Salesforce.com administration / configuration / data migration / integration duties
- Business Management Consulting or CRM Project Management experience
- IT or Business Governance experience
- Expertise in strategy, planning, analysis, goal-setting, and integrated measurements
- Ability to relate efficient and effective systems solutions to diverse and complex business problems
- Ability to operate independently, perform analysis and develop proposals and recommendations independently
- Ability to translate desired Business Outcomes into specific governance and strategic technology planning recommendations
- Salesforce.com experience (Admin, Developer, Consultant)
- Cloud applications, SaaS/PaaS, and Salesforce.com specifically
- Understanding of the roles and functions that span the software development process and application lifecycle management (ALM)
- Obtain Salesforce Certifications are required by role, upon hire
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong influencing / negotiation skills
- Strong presentation skills and objection handling discernment
- Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
- 3+ years of broad-based Information Technology experience, particularly in CRM/enterprise/cloud
- Relevant industry experience in strategic planning or governance
- Strong leadership skills desired.
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top