Delivery Director (Prague)
Bluewolf is a place where innovative thinkers and collaborative workers can thrive. We value our employees as much as we value our customers and engaging both is at the heart of our business. Our Delivery Director are crucial to the success of our Consultant Community. The Delivery Director is a leader who can both successfully manage and inspire a project team as well as maintain strong client relationships. They are responsible for maintaining, growing, and developing business in addition to overseeing a diverse team of Project Managers.
Adaptability is essential. Our Delivery Directors never do just one thing. They encourage and foster mentorship, drive innovative solutions, act as trusted advisors to our clients, engage with our business objectives, collaborate with leadership and peers, drive value, deliver on business outcomes, and embody the Bluewolf culture. They are invested in seeing success for Bluewolf and our customers.
- Nurture extraordinary Consultants, provide extraordinary opportunities
- Key role in performance management and development of Project Management resources
- Maintain and grow long term customer relationships
- Scope and solution design larger projects and validate solutions/scope for team
- Oversee quality of delivery in scope and execution
- Management of Complex, enterprise-level engagements
- Manage expectations and day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors; manage project quality and risk
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited college/university.
- 5-10 years hands-on Project Management / Consulting experience, with a working knowledge of agile methodologies
- Experience running large projects (1M) in a consulting organization or equivalent
- Excellent communication, both oral and written required
- Must be willing and able to mentor, support and develop a group of Consultants with varying levels of experience
- Proven leadership experience, including demonstrating the ability to achieve results through leading others
- Strong relationship management skills, including working in a fast paced environment and interacting with senior management
- Previous experience with people management and resource development
- Solid client relationship and account leadership skills
- Ability to effectively run a room
- Experience managing client expectations and having difficult conversations
- Travel up to 30-50%
- Obtain Salesforce Certifications are required by role, upon hire
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top