Data/Integration Architect, Prague
- Work effectively individually and with team members toward customer satisfaction and success.
- Conduct technical process reviews, technical UAT’s and work in partnership with the business consultants.
- Design and development oh highly complex queries as needed by the services teams.
- Documentation of projects.
- Development of Custom Extracts using SQL Server Integration Services
- Development of Custom Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Effectively collaborates with project team and client resources to determine functional requirements.
- Advanced level Transact-SQL experience.
- Experience working with large, highly available, and / or high-transaction databases.
- Ability to coordinate, plan and manage complex technical solutions.
- Ability to operate under deadlines, set priorities and handle heavy workloads.
- Expert level hands on knowledge of SQL Server (2008 or later), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) & SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Well experience in database design and performance tuning.
- Experience writing stored procedures, T-SQL, functions and queries.
- Salesforce knowledge a huge plus.
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top