Customer Service Platforms Director (EMEA)
A Practice Expert – Reporting to a Practice Lead:
- Drives Service-relate revenue – through direct and supportive selling – owning a revenue goal for the Practice.
- Fills the role of Service Cloud thought leadership and evangelizes within the company and externally in the Service marketplace.
- Supports Client Advisors and Engagement Managers in their efforts to sell Bluewolf services and products.
- Enable IBM and Salesforce channels
- Supports Bluewolf & IBM project teams in the areas of Customer Service and Support strategy (Salesforce Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Field Service, Watson for Contact Centers) – recommending industry best practice solutions based on client business needs – with a focus on contact centers and customer experience management.
- Possesses a good grasp of key Contact Center and Customer Experience best practices – with the ability to lead executive level discussions to help Bluewolf clients transform their Customer Service and Support organizations.
- Owns an overlay revenue number; Brings in new accounts and revenue; Supports CAs and EMs in the sales process.
- Builds relationships with Salesforce executives to drive Service-related revenue.
- Works individually and with Bluewolf and IBM team members to support projects.
- Is able to exercise independent judgment, and has the ability to take the lead role on enterprise-level sales opportunities and client projects, with minimal direction from a director or engagement manager.
- Is able to effectively facilitate meetings, conduct brainstorming sessions, using consensus-building skills to interact with executive level project sponsors.
- Is able to lead vision and strategy discussions with contact center and customer service leadership and management.
- Writes, speaks and engages both internally and externally to promote Bluewolf’s successful brand.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Basic Knowledge of implementation and configuration of enterprise systems such as CRM, Case Management, SFA, ERP, CTI, Case Management, Knowledge Management
- Salesforce certification as required by role upon hire
- Requires a bachelor’s degree and/or at least 5 years of consulting experience in the customer service field.
- Has Sales experience – ownership of revenue goals.
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top