Customer Service AI Platform Director (US)
DESCRIPTION: Platform Expert - Reporting to a Practice Lead:
- Drives AI related revenue into the sales pipeline – through direct and supportive selling – owning a sales/bookings goal for the Practice.
- Fills the role of Artificial Intelligence SME within the Service and Support marketplace; Provides thought leadership and evangelizes within the company and externally in the AI marketplace.
- Supports Client Advisors and Engagement Managers in their efforts to sell Bluewolf services and products.
- Builds relationships and enables IBM and Salesforce channels
- Supports Bluewolf & IBM project teams in the areas of Customer Service and Support AI strategy (IBM Watson, Salesforce Einstein, Salesforce Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Field Service) - recommending industry best practice solutions based on client business needs – with a focus on contact centers and customer experience management.
- Possesses a good grasp of key Contact Center and Customer Experience best practices – with the ability to lead executive level discussions to help Bluewolf clients transform their Customer Service and Support organizations.
- Has experience within the AI marketplace – specific to chatbots and Service related AI.
- Owns an overlay revenue number; Brings in new accounts and revenue; Supports CAs and EMs in the sales process.
- Builds relationships with Salesforce executives to drive Service-related revenue.
- Works individually and with Bluewolf and IBM team members to support projects – designs workshops and Business Process Reviews that support the design and implementation of AI and AI strategy.
- Able to exercise independent judgment, and has the ability to take the lead role on enterprise-level sales opportunities and client projects, with minimal direction from a director or engagement manager.
- Is able to effectively facilitate meetings, conduct brainstorming sessions, using consensus-building skills to interact with executive level project sponsors.
- Is able to lead vision and strategy discussions with contact center and customer service leadership and management.
- Writes, speaks and engages both internally and externally to promote Bluewolf's successful brand.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Basic Knowledge of implementation and configuration of enterprise systems such as CRM, Case Management, SFA, ERP, CTI, Case Management, Knowledge Management (KCS experience is a plus).
- Requires a bachelor's degree and/or at least 5 years of consulting experience in the customer service field.
- Has Sales experience – ownership of revenue goals.
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Senior Marketing Automation Consultant
Krissy works with companies across the globe to automate their marketing processes so that they have more time to focus on other important aspects of their businesses.
Back to top