Customer Experience Strategist (New York) - Bluewolf
We're now searching for a service-oriented Customer Experience Strategist for an exciting new opportunity with Bluewolf. As our Customer Experience Strategist, you will review, analyze, and evaluate business systems, models, requirements, and user needs to foster growth and continuity for our valued clients.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Build meaningful client relationships, defining strategies and digital transformation programs to drive business growth
- Works cohesively with internal Bluewolf team members and external customer teams to ensure a comprehensive, holistic strategic direction
- Effectively facilitate meetings and demonstrate brainstorming skills around resolving client needs
- Advocate for and lead the delivery/facilitation of program engagements
- Oversee a project team of consultants on Align projects, ensuring standards and quality are adhered to
- Creation of assets and content in collaboration with Product Marketing that enable our Sales and Delivery teams
- Perform Salesforce.com administration/configuration/data migration/integration duties as directed
- Obtain and maintain Salesforce Certifications as required by role upon hire
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Senior Marketing Automation Consultant
Krissy works with companies across the globe to automate their marketing processes so that they have more time to focus on other important aspects of their businesses.
Back to top