The Marketing Copywriter owns the Bluewolf brand voice - and ensures that all outbound material stays true to this. The Marketing Copywriter will craft compelling copy, across channels, that articulates Bluewolf’s value proposition to senior leaders at the world’s most innovative companies. They will manage copy / voice guidelines, and enable the rest of the Corporate Marketing team + outside agencies.
This is a full-time position in our San Francisco, CA office.
• Be the go-to resource for copywriting projects such as emails, landing pages, blogs, white papers, digital advertising, and a wide variety of printed marketing collateral. Equally skilled in writing snappy headline copy as long form white papers.
• Generate and manage a pool of copywriting contractors to allow us to scale up as needed.
• Project management: Complete copywriting projects based on marketing campaign briefs.
• Brand management: Formalize and manage the voice of the Bluewolf brand.
• Employ strategies to train team on voice and create systems to ensure they stay on brand.
• Have a keen understanding of Bluewolf’s audience - what are their pain points? How do they like to be talked to?
• Be our resident “word nerd,” to be the final answer on all grammar questions.
• Ability to copyedit quickly.
• Write about complex subject matter without relying on tech jargon.
• Partner closely with design team to adjust copy for designed layouts.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Exceptional storyteller, communicator, and editor, with an understanding of AP style & SEO.
• Desire to maintain and build upon Bluewolf’s brand.
• Understanding on how to adjust writing for different global markets.
• Familiar with a wide variety of promotional techniques, and experience writing marketing copy across multiple mediums (email marketing, landing pages, press releases, white papers, social media, etc.).
• Strong project management skills with an ability to work across multiple groups and on tight deadlines.
• Eager to work on a fast-paced, creative team.
• 5+ years of copywriting experience.
• Bachelor’s degree
Back to top