Contract Reviewer (Paris)
The scope of the responsibilities of the PACE Reviewer include the review of all Services Contracts to ensure they have appropriate scope/guardrails and denote appropriate role levels for successful projects for our clients and IBM/Bluewolf teams in the EMEA region.This position part of the Project Management Office.
- Review/edit SOWs created by Sales and Engagement managers to ensure appropriate guardrails are within to prevent project risk to the customer and Bluewolf for the scoped portion of our contracts. Ensure it aligns with the services we deliver and has sufficient detail to keep project risk low.
- Ensure appropriate Bluewolf experts have been engaged in scoping according to the defined elements of the project (e.g. CPQ, Governance, CM&L, Align, Blueprint, etc).
- Escalate PACE reviews according to defined criteria to ensure the correct people are involved in larger and more complex SOW reviews.
- Work within PACE team SLAs to provide timely feedback to Client Advisors and Engagement Managers who are often under tight timelines themselves.
- Analyze the project complexity and score the project and roles needed within the project to determine experience needs for profitable projects.
- Clearly document the outcome of PACE reviews in Salesforce including the overall score and key feedback provided to the team to be incorporated in the SOW.
- Assess project scope and resource plans to ensure validity of hours and best practices.
- Meet with Client Advisors and Engagement Managers to discuss project scope and assumptions to accurately assess project complexity.
- Assist PMO Directors to update training documentation relating to the Scope portion for Services projects.
- Participate in Project Onboarding activities as it relates to the SOW with the project team soon after the SOW is signed.
- Ensure proper documentation is filed pre and post signature of contract. Work with the Sales Team to ensure other records associated with the contract are accurate and kept up to date.
- Participate in EMEA project retrospectives.
- Manage assigned internal projects as directed by EMEA PMO Head.
- Participate in training sessions with B.Ready and the global PMO as needed and directed.
- Expected Travel: <10%
- Bachelor's or equivalent from an accredited college/university.
- (If internal) At least 1 full year at Bluewolf, in good standing (made utilization).
- At least 2 years of Consulting experience at a major consulting firm.
- At least 5 years of experience in your field of expertise (PM, TA, SA).
- At least 2 certifications in Salesforce.com.
- Additional Salesforce Certifications, Marketing Services applications, CPQ/CLM or Vlocity Application Certifications a plus.
- Ability to understand scope and access hours needed in your field of expertise.
- Contract writing experience a plus.
- Strong relationship management skills, including working in a fast paced environment and interacting with senior management.
- Experience in managing and writing the scope portion of contracts for Salesforce projects.
- 5 years Project Management experience in Waterfall and Agile
- Fluency in French and English (business and technical language included)
- Fluency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Senior Marketing Automation Consultant
Krissy works with companies across the globe to automate their marketing processes so that they have more time to focus on other important aspects of their businesses.
Back to top