Client Advisor, Sydney - 00373-2016
Are you a consultative Client Advisor with experience in implementing cloud solutions? Our account executives are not just sales reps, they become trusted advisers of our clients. This role is ideal for a technical consultant or seasoned services sales executive with in-depth understanding of sales effectiveness to sales operations. We seek candidates who have experience on the client side of an implementation or have a technical delivery background in services consulting- our clients see us as their experts as they navigate through the cloud.
Bluewolf is one of the fastest growing technology consulting firms in North America. Our deep partnerships with leading technology firms such as Salesforce.com, Google, SuccessFactors, and Oracle among others have made us a leading provider of high-end implementation services year after year. We have grown over 50% per year since we were founded in 2000 and we are now looking to expand business in the West Central and Southeast regions. We are in search of a motivated, charismatic, consultative Account Executive to lead the way in this territory.
- Cultivate leads through building partnerships with enterprise level decision makers.
- Engage Fortune 2000 companies, leading discussions around business process.
- Lead executive solution sessions with clear understanding of client pain points.
- Sell innovative solutions to new and existing accounts.
- Produce strategic account planning and management of partner relationships in region.
- 5+ years of experience in selling professional services or service/ sales cloud delivery.
- Highly motivated by client satisfaction and ability to build long term advisory relationships.
- Strong functional understanding of Salesforce.com, sales operations and high level business acumen.
- Ability to lead conversations around vision and innovation.
- Well rounded in sales effectiveness and disciplined work ethic.
- Proven solution sales professional with strong client references
- A knack for complex problem solving and business analysis.
- Platform applications, mobile development, social and demand generation experience a plus.
Back to top