Client Advisor - Financial Services, Enterprise (Chicago)
Are you a consultative Client Advisor (CA) with experience implementing Cloud Solutions?
Our Financial Services CA's are trusted advisers of our Clients - with deep understanding for how digital transformation and regulations are creating both opportunities and challenges across our industry.
This role is ideal for a seasoned Services Sales Executive with in-depth understanding of sales effectiveness to sales operations or a person with consulting or consultative sales background. We seek candidates who have implementation experience - our clients see us as their experts as they navigate through the cloud.
Bluewolf is a global consulting agency that builds digital solutions designed to create results. We specialize in leading cloud technologies like Salesforce.com, Marketo, Apttus, Steelbrick, Vlocity, among others, but our Clients come to Bluewolf for so much more than our technical expertise. We serve a community of future-focused industry Leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences.
We are in search of a motivated, charismatic, consultative Client Advisor to join our Pack. It's always now.
- 7 years selling experience with Enterprise Software / Services Environment (Banking, Insurance, Asset Management, Alternative Investment, and/or Wealth Management)
- Mobilize and manage multiple customers
- Accustomed for carrying an annual quota
- Proven record of closing seven-figure transactions
- Develop and maintain relationships with key decision makers
- Knowledge around risk and compliance mitigation through governance best practices
- Experience in Channel Management
- Participate in whitepaper development and industry related conferences to expand brand presence
- Establish and measure against agreed upon KPI's
- Produce strategic account plan and manage to it
- Perform gap analysis between identified requirements and Salesforce.com functionality
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Director-level sales or management experience in Financial Service sector 5-10yrs
- Participated in Front Office, Middle Office and/or Back Office sales or operations development efforts
- Managed project leveraging AGILE methodology exceeding $1mm of total project spend
- Foundation understanding of regulatory bodies governing industry
- Has working knowledge of Business Intelligence applications and can speak to common industry analytic requirements
- Has working knowledge of CRM and can speak to common industry utilization of tool.
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred.
- Travel required: 25 -50%
- 3+ years experience leveraging Salesforce.com
- Experience with enterprise level data migrations
- Experience with third party providers
- Working knowledge of multiple sub-verticals within space
- Relevant Industry Certifications (i.e. Series 7, Series 63: Active or Inactive, if inactive still in good standing with FINRA)
- Obtain Salesforce Certifications are required by role, upon hire
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top