Client Advisor, Commercial (Atlanta)
Are you a consultative Client Advisor with experience in implementing cloud solutions? Our Client Advisors are not just sales reps, they become trusted advisers of our clients. This role is ideal for an energetic, outgoing professional with 2-5 years of sales engineering or inside sales experience. We seek candidates who have experience on the client side of an implementation or have a technical delivery background in services consulting- our clients see us as their experts as they navigate through the cloud.
Bluewolf is a global consulting agency that builds digital solutions designed to create results. We specialize in leading cloud technologies like Salesforce.com, Marketo, Apttus, Steelbrick, Vlocity, among others, but our clients come to Bluewolf for so much more than our technical expertise. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences. The way we see it, when business is done in real time on the cutting edge.
We are in search of a motivated, charismatic, consultative Client Advisor to join our Pack, it's always now.
- Minimum of 2 years selling experience in a Software/Services environment, with ideal experience of 4-5 years selling
- College Degree
- Responsible for carrying annual quota
- Experience with Channel Management
- Record of selling with both business & IT organizations
- Critical Reasoning & Problem Solving
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce as a user or in the Salesforce ecosystem preferred but not mandatory
- Proven track record of working in a fast-paced sales-driven environment
- Obtain Salesforce Certifications are required by role, upon hire
- Sell Innovative solutions to new and existing accounts
- Generate/drive activity at the top of funnel to meet quota expectations
- Engage "field-level" partner reps (thru the channel) to drive opportunities
- Move deals from lead to qualification to close
- Execute relevant contractual agreements
- Utilize Salesforce to manage pipeline, account, and opportunity information in accordance with BW processes
- Lead executive solution sessions with clear understanding of client pain points
- Manage relevant partner relationships
- Manage your book of business through accurate forecasting and communication with colleagues and leadership
- Execute relevant contractual agreements in complex procurement environments
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top