Client Advisor (CBU) - London, 00596 - 2016
Bluewolf is a global consulting agency that builds digital solutions designed to create results. Now.
We’re the proven Salesforce strategic partner for a reason—our technology-driven method combines our team’s years of experience with cloud solutions that continually connect our clients with their customers. We specialize in leading cloud technologies like Salesforce, but our clients come to Bluewolf for so much more than our technical expertise. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences. The way we see it, when business is done in real time on the cutting edge, it’s always now.
About the role.
Are you a consultative Client Advisor with experience in implementing cloud solutions? Our Client Advisors are not just sales reps, they become trusted advisers of our clients. This role is ideal for an energetic, outgoing professional with 2-5 years of sales engineering or inside sales experience. We seek candidates who have experience on the client side of an implementation or have a technical delivery background in services consulting- our clients see us as their experts as they navigate through the cloud.
- Sell Innovative solutions to new and existing accounts
- Generate/drive activity at the top of funnel to meet quota expectations
- Engage “field-level” partner reps (thru the channel) to drive opportunities
- Move deals from lead to qualification to close
- Execute relevant contractual agreements
- Utilize Salesforce to manage pipeline, account, and opportunity information in accordance with BW processes.
- Lead executive solution sessions with clear understanding of client pain points
- Manage relevant partner relationships
- Manage your book of business through accurate forecasting and communication with colleagues and leadership
- Execute relevant contractual agreements in complex procurement environments
- Proven selling experience in a Software/Services environment (4 years+)
- Education to degree level or compensating work experience
- Responsible for carrying annual quota
- Experience with Channel Management
- Record of selling with both business & IT organizations
- Critical Reasoning & Problem SolvingStrong oral & written communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce as a user or in the Salesforce ecosystem is advantageous
- Proven track record of working in a fast-paced sales-driven environment
If this looks like your ideal next role, please contact [email protected]
Or do you know someone who would be great for this role? Tell them about it then drop us a line with their name and contact details to [email protected] Also please like & share the role on your social and professional networks. You could also earn a referral bonus if we hire them!
Back to top