Change and Adoption Lead, London - 00600-2016
Bluewolf is a global consulting agency that builds digital solutions designed to create results. Now.
We’re the proven Salesforce strategic partner for a reason—our technology-driven method combines our team’s years of experience with cloud solutions that continually connect our clients with their customers. We specialize in leading cloud technologies like Salesforce, but our clients come to Bluewolf for so much more than our technical expertise. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences. The way we see it, when business is done in real time on the cutting edge, it’s always now.
About the role.
The Manager of Change Management and Learning (CML) has a unique blend of many talents and provides support to our customers as they implement new flexible technologies, while also leading a team of CML Consultants. This is a dual role which consists of filling billable roles in Customer-facing projects focused on assisting customers in implementing effective Change Management strategies which drive end-user adoption while also leading, mentoring, and supporting a small team of direct reports who are working toward the same goals on their own projects.
- Identifying and defining appropriate and dynamic change management, communications, and training strategies
- Writing / reviewing change management, communications, and training plans and collateral
- Managing change management, communications, and training projects from start to finish
- Writing effective instructional materials
- Providing coaching support to customer management and executive management
- Conducting training classes for a variety of audiences
- Coordinating E-learning initiatives
- Participating in Bluewolf Business Development initiatives
- Working with other Bluewolf resources to ensure alignment with project goals and seamless execution
- Building long term trusted relationships with our clients and colleagues
- Curriculum development
- Facilitation of training classes and Train the Trainer sessions
- Responsibility for successful implementation of Adoption projects
- Degree in Organisational Change, Teaching, Communications or compensating experience
- Proven experience in Change Management and a familiarity with SaaS & CRM
- Working knowledge of Salesforce strongly preferred
- Experience in curriculum development, instructional design and eLearning practices
- Significant experience in training and/or communications roles
- Able to demonstrate meeting and classroom facilitation skills
- Keen provider of respectful feedback and growth opportunities
- Analyzes / Identifies areas of risk and develops plans to minimize
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, learn quickly and think creatively
- Knowledge of implementation and configuration of enterprise systems such as CRM, or ERP
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to take a leadership role when necessary
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies
Please note: This role will include travel nationally and internationally around 50% of the time
Does this look like your ideal next role? Please contact [email protected] for more information and next steps. Or, do you know someone who would be great for this role? Tell them about it then drop us a line with their name and contact details to [email protected] Also please like & share the role on your social and professional networks. You could also earn a referral bonus if we hire them!
Back to top