CBU Consultant - 00630 - 2016
We are a next generation services agency dedicated to building digital solutions on the Salesforce platform. We joined forces with IBMix to accelerate us on our mission to be the #1 brand known for creating incredible customer moments with Salesforce. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences. The way we see it, when business is done in real time on the cutting edge.
Our consultants are self-starters who are interested in expanding their careers as problem solvers, critical thinkers, and trusted advisors. We are looking for individuals love working in teams, enjoy project deadlines, and working within a tight-knit empathetic teams built on camaraderie, creativity, business acumen, and fun – we hope you will feel welcome within our team. As a consultant, you will work as a part of a multidisciplinary team to translate customer needs and insights into a solution enabling a sales, marketing, or customer care department on the salesforce.com platform.
- Responsible for learning salesforce.com and understanding specific demos built on the salesforce.com platform
- Help train and on-board customers into a web-based CRM environment
- Articulate the basics process for sales, customer support, and marketing
- Multi-task evaluate and manage multiple customer solutions and projects
- Works effectively individually and with Bluewolf and customer team members toward customer satisfaction and success
- Demonstrates the ability to perform Salesforce.com administration / configuration / data migration duties as directed
- Responsible for earning and maintaining salesforce.com certifications
- Liberal Arts, Business Management, Marketing or Technical Background / Bachelor’s degree program preferred.
- 2+ years of professional experience preferred, with project/relationship management experience
- Experience with salesforce automation technologies
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work remotely and independently
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to learn quickly and think creatively
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Ability to effectively facilitate meetings and demonstrate consensus-building skills
Back to top