CBU Business Development Representative, Denver
Bluewolf is a global consulting agency that builds digital solutions designed to create results. We specialize in leading cloud technologies like Salesforce.com, Marketo, Apttus, Steelbrick, Vlocity, among others, but our clients come to Bluewolf for so much more than our technical expertise. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences. The way we see it, when business is done in real time on the cutting edge.
We are in search of an energetic, dynamic, and driven Business Development Representative with top-notch interpersonal skills to join our sales team. This is a unique opportunity to immediately start building real-world business skills that touch all areas of the business world: sales, marketing, and customer care. This is a consultative sales role in helping companies solve real business problems. This individual is responsible for calling on hundreds of C-level Executives and speaking to them personally everyday. This person will be prospecting non-stop, networking everywhere, and meeting with CIOs/ CTOs and VP’s . We are seeking highly motivated and articulate people who are eager to learn.
- College Degree and ideally a years’ selling experience or account management, huge plus if in a Software/Services or Technology environment!
- Experience with Salesforce as a user or in the Salesforce ecosystem preferred but not mandatory
- Proven track record of working in a fast-paced sales-driven environment
- Utilize Salesforce to manage pipeline, account, and opportunity information in accordance with BW processes
- Critical Reasoning & Problem Solving
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Eagerness to work hard and drive for success
- The ability to work independently or as a team member…we all help each other!
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top