Campaigns Specialist (San Francisco)
The Demand Generation Specialist will play a critical role in executing and optimizing Bluewolf's paid digital marketing campaigns. You will work directly with the Demand Generation Manager to grow our programs and drive best practices for our digital advertising initiatives.
- Plan, execute, and measure data-driven campaigns to generate new leads and move them through the funnel.
- Manage campaigns across all of Bluewolf's digital programs including paid search, display, retargeting, paid social, and content syndication.
- Partner with other departments (Design, Product Marketing, Field Marketing, and Sales) to understand campaign objectives and translate their needs into a winning ad campaign.
- Write all ad copy and collaborate with design department to develop ad creatives.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to ensure on time delivery of all assets and manage feedback loop of performance results to ensure continued improvements.
- Monitor and optimize ongoing ad campaigns including A/B testing copy, creatives, landing pages, and email follow-up.
- Own the demand generation calendar to allow for maximum reach across initiatives.
- Partner with our inbound sales team and equip them for effective follow up on all demand gen leads.
- 1+ years of relevant working experience—experience in demand gen campaign management is an advantage.
- Flawless written english—typos and grammar mishaps bug you—and experience writing short form ad copy.
- Strong analytical skills and proven data-driven thinking.
- Ability to manage deadlines across multiple projects and stakeholders.
- Understanding of how to conduct an A/B test.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn basic HTML and CSS.
- Positive attitude and consistent desire to challenge the status quo.
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Obtain Salesforce certification as required by role, upon hire.
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top