Campaigns Manager, SOSF (San Francisco)
The Marketing Manager is a full-time member of Bluewolf's Corporate Marketing Team. Nearly all of our marketing campaigns are created and run by the in-house campaigns team, you would be responsible for campaign strategy, execution, and measurement.
Based on campaign briefs you generate, you will execute campaigns across all channels and track effectiveness; Success will be measured by your contribution to our team's overall lead goal.
Campaign Examples include The State of Salesforce, an annual report based on a survey of 1,700 Salesforce customers.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of marketing experience, preferably in a consulting or business services environment.
- Strong business writing skills that you can demonstrate through examples of long (whitepaper) and short (email, blog, ad, social) you created.
- Comfortable presenting in person and over the phone to audiences of all sizes, both internally and externally.
- Experience interviewing clients and subject matter experts to create content.
- Experience managing projects and an ability to work across multiple groups, on tight deadlines.
- Eloqua, basic HTML, Excel, Salesforce, Linkedin ad management, and media buying experience would help you be successful in this role.
- Obtain Salesforce Certification as required by role, upon hire
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Senior Marketing Automation Consultant
Krissy works with companies across the globe to automate their marketing processes so that they have more time to focus on other important aspects of their businesses.
Back to top