Campaigns Manager, SOSF (San Francisco)
The Marketing Manager is a full-time member of Bluewolf's Corporate Marketing Team. Nearly all of our marketing campaigns are created and run by the in-house campaigns team, you would be responsible for campaign strategy, execution, and measurement.
Based on campaign briefs you generate, you will execute campaigns across all channels and track effectiveness; Success will be measured by your contribution to our team's overall lead goal.
Campaign Examples include The State of Salesforce, an annual report based on a survey of 1,700 Salesforce customers.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of marketing experience, preferably in a consulting or business services environment.
- Strong business writing skills that you can demonstrate through examples of long (whitepaper) and short (email, blog, ad, social) you created.
- Comfortable presenting in person and over the phone to audiences of all sizes, both internally and externally.
- Experience interviewing clients and subject matter experts to create content.
- Experience managing projects and an ability to work across multiple groups, on tight deadlines.
- Eloqua, basic HTML, Excel, Salesforce, Linkedin ad management, and media buying experience would help you be successful in this role.
- Obtain Salesforce Certification as required by role, upon hire
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top