Business Development Representative, Strategic Communications (Atlanta)
Bluewolf is a global consulting agency that builds digital solutions designed to create results. We specialize in leading cloud technologies like Salesforce.com, Marketo, Apttus, Steelbrick, Vlocity, among others, but our clients come to Bluewolf for so much more than our technical expertise. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences. The way we see it, when business is done in real time on the cutting edge our customers win.
We are in search of a consultative Business Development Representative with experience in selling cloud solutions or have a technical delivery background in services consulting- our clients see us as their experts as they navigate through the cloud. Our Strategic Business Unit's BDs are not just sales reps, they become trusted advisers of our clients, partners and Salesforce ecosystem. This role is ideal for experienced, dynamic, and driven services sales members with in-depth understanding of sales effectiveness to sales operations or a person with consulting or consultative sales background. This is a unique opportunity to immediately build with our brand and touch all areas of sales, marketing, and customer care.
We are seeking highly motivated, charismatic, consultative Team Members to join our Pack, it's always now!
- College Degree and minimum of 2-3 years of service based selling experience or account management; huge plus if in a Software/Services or Technology environment!
- Experience with Salesforce Products / Solutions
- Top-notch interpersonal skills, Critical Reasoning & Problem Solving
- Experience with Salesforce as a user or in the Salesforce ecosystem is a plus
- Cloud Technology Evangelist
- Proven track record of working in a fast-paced sales-driven environment
- Utilize Salesforce to manage pipeline, account planning, and opportunity information in accordance with Bluewolf processes
- Eagerness to work hard and drive for success
- The ability to work independently or as a team member...we all help each other!
- Obtain Salesforce Certifications are required by role, upon hire
- Work closely with Strategic Account Managers to develop account plans to pursue salesforce.com consulting business across a wide array of fortune 500 companies.
- Stay up to date on current industry knowledge, prospect stats and internal BW marketing Materials and Best practices
- Assist in leading executive solution sessions with clear understanding of client pain points.
- Manage relevant partner relationships in ecosystem for IBM Strategic Accounts
- Set meetings with designated contacts for existing customers, Salesforce AE, IBM S&D reps and Lead Account Partners
- Assist in sales cycles to new and existing accounts
- Understand the execution process for relevant contractual agreements in complex procurement environments
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Senior Marketing Automation Consultant
Krissy works with companies across the globe to automate their marketing processes so that they have more time to focus on other important aspects of their businesses.
Back to top