Business Development Representative, Enterprise (San Francisco)
Bluewolf is a global consulting agency that builds digital solutions designed to create results. We specialize in leading cloud technologies like Salesforce, Marketo, Apttus, among others, but our clients come to Bluewolf for so much more than our technical expertise. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences.
We are in search of an energetic, dynamic, and driven Business Development Representative with top-notch interpersonal skills to join our sales team. This is a unique opportunity to immediately start building real-world business skills that touch all areas of the business world: sales, marketing, and customer care. This is a consultative sales role in helping companies solve real business problems. Working alongside fellow BDRs, this individual is responsible for calling on hundreds of Executives and speaking to them personally everyday. This person will be prospecting non-stop, networking everywhere, and meeting with C-Suite, VP's, and Directors across all industries. We are seeking highly motivated and articulate people who are eager to learn.
- College Degree form accredited 4 year university
- 1+ year of sales or customer service experience required, huge plus if in a Software/Services or Technology environment
- Experience with Salesforce as a user or in the Salesforce ecosystem preferred but not mandatory
- Proven track record of working in a fast-paced sales-driven environment
- Critical Reasoning & Problem Solving
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Eagerness to work hard and drive for success
- The ability to work independently or as a team member...we all help each other!
- Obtain Salesforce Certifications are required by role, upon hire
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Senior Marketing Automation Consultant
Krissy works with companies across the globe to automate their marketing processes so that they have more time to focus on other important aspects of their businesses.
Back to top