Business Analyst, Operations (Prague)
The Bluewolf Beyond team is seeking a business analyst to join our Delivery Operations team. A qualified candidate should be outgoing and enjoy working in a team environment. Managing multiple tasks and responsibilities is essential, so the ability to stay organized and be able to prioritize is key. In addition, you should be comfortable working through issues without predetermined outcomes as well as be able to take initiative. Previously experience working in an analytical role or with numbers is a plus.
You will be responsible for supporting and working closely with the internal business, sales, and finance Operations teams for Bluewolf's managed services. This individual will be a part of the growing operations team and will need to be adaptable and willing to be involved in a variety of tasks. These tasks will include analyzing data, building reports, possessing a deep understanding of our business process and methodology, monitoring sales pipeline, and resource allocation.
- Supports the Business, Sales, and Financial Operations team with day to day tasks
- Builds reports and analyzes data related to account management and quality
- Supports process delivery and methodology
- Communicates with internal teams regarding changes and updates
- Participate in weekly global operations planning meetings with managers from each of our 10 offices across the US, UK, and Australia
- Monitors data for quality and accuracy
- Builds proficiency with the Salesforce.com platform
- Monitors resource forecasting and assists in determining staffing needs
- Understands the business model and translates business needs into process or system improvements
- Obtain Salesforce Certifications are required by role, upon hire
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Work both independently and in a collaborative environment
- Ability to analyze and work with data
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Strong problem solving skills
- Interest in business operations and methodology
- Creative thinking and the ability to pick up new concepts quickly
This position is a great opportunity to:
- Experience how internal operations work for a growing consulting practice
- Learn valuable skills in data analysis, reporting, technical skills, and cloud-based applications (such as Salesforce.com)
- Become a certified Salesforce.com professional
- Be a part of a young, talented team and great company culture
- Take the first step in building a career at Bluewolf
Bluewolf is a privately held, global agile consultancy that aids organizations with a vision and a method to execute and sustain ongoing innovation with Cloud technologies through Agile Business Transformation™. As the first global business-consulting firm born in the cloud, Bluewolf has the expertise to partner with companies to rapidly innovate their business processes and technologies—accelerating customer engagement and profitable growth.
Bluewolf Beyond provides both the business and technical consulting services your organization needs to ensure live environments adapt to the changing needs of your business. We work with clients who have live Salesforce.com, Marketing Automation, or other cloud application environments to be able to optimize organizations' business processes and ensure the technology is driving company success through continuous innovation that engages both employees and customers.
Bluewolf has over 4,000 clients globally in over 25 countries, offices in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Australia, and has an average annual growth of 35%.
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top