b.Ready Consultant (US)
Bluewolf was bred over 16 years ago on the principles of customer focus, transparency and creativity. Today, we are now part of the IBM family and are the premier resource for effective customer solutions across the entire Salesforce platform. We bring our clients to the future. Now. And we're looking for an engaging Consultant to join our b. Ready team.
Team b. Ready is founded on the principles of employee engagement and enablement. The employee journey is our obsession. Bluewolf's enablement programs teach members how to succeed on the job by bringing together technology and best practices. We are looking for an individual with extensive experience building, managing and executing on enablement programs.
- Designs, manages and executes on global world-class curriculum and training that enables our Pack members
- Delivers content that sets the example of what we expect of our Pack when interacting with, presenting to, and delivering to our clients
- Ensures all curriculum, training materials, and communications are relevant, current, and on-brand
- Works directly with global market partners to understand and customize training needs
- Builds long-term, trusted relationships with our internal clients and partners
Required Technical Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Instructional Design, Business, or related field
- Two to Three years experience in an instructional designer role or as a project manager
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Familiar with administration of a Learning Management System
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel
- Experience building out content for webpages and/or employee Intranet
- Comfort with technology, Microsoft Word/Powerpoint
- Ability to travel up to 75% (local, domestic and international)
Required Inter-Personal Skills:
We're looking for an individual who feels teamwork is critical and is a service-minded individual committed to our focus, the employee journey. You are a good fit if you exhibit the following traits:
- Passion for project planning and execution
- Detail oriented
- Values driven. The team and our culture is what allows us to be successful in this environment. We are looking for someone who shares our values of service to others, humility, and passion for our employees
- Thrives in an environment with minimal direction
- Ability to work in ambiguity
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Solution oriented
At Bluewolf, we believe every person contributes equally to our success. We encourage unconventional thinking and see fun as an essential part of reinforcing our bonds with each other. We admire independence, thrive on the discomfort of a challenge and see opportunity in ambiguity. We're bound by a passion for finding answers so if you share these same passions, we strongly encourage you to apply TODAY to learn more and find out why your future is with Bluewolf.
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Senior Marketing Automation Consultant
Krissy works with companies across the globe to automate their marketing processes so that they have more time to focus on other important aspects of their businesses.
Back to top