BluewolfGo Business Analyst
We are a next generation services agency dedicated to building digital solutions on the Salesforce platform. We joined forces with IBM iX to accelerate us on our mission to be the #1 brand known for creating incredible customer moments with Salesforce. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences. The way we see it, when business is done in real time on the cutting edge.
This role will be responsible for learning salesforce.com, understanding specific demos built on the salesforce.com platform, and training new clients on the salesforce.com platform.
We are in search of a motivated, charismatic, new grad to join our Pack, it’s always now.
• Ability to learn quickly and think creatively
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies.
• Ability to help train and on-board customers into a web-based CRM environment
• Ability to articulate the basics process for sales, customer support, and marketing
• Ability to earn and maintain salesforce.com certifications
• Ability to work remotely and independently
• Responsible for learning salesforce.com and understanding specific demos built on the salesforce.com platform
• Self Starter with compelling interpersonal, networking, communication and presentation skills
• Currently pursuing a Degree in Communications, English, Information Systems, Management, Marketing, Liberal Arts; or equivalent experience
• Practical experience gathering requirements, building or developing training for a sales, marketing or customer care organization
• Technical depth in software experience that support sales, marketing or customer care organizations
• Ability to learn new tools and languages quickly and do self-guided work
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
We are particularly interested in candidates that have demonstrated interest in one or more of the following focus areas:
• We are looking for individuals who have had to be a part of a athletic organization, held a university club board position, started a club, or held leadership positions within the university
• Comfort in navigating or leveraging web based tools within your design process, from analyzing quantitative data to prototyping systems
• The ability to synthesize compelling, user cuser-centeredes from complex process or complex data sets
• A strong depth within an area of emerging technology within software
• A strong aptitude to mentor and train others
• A strong customer centric attitude and willingness to help educate and onboard new customers into Bluewolf project management methodology
Back to top