Beyond Developer II, Seattle
- Work effectively individually and with team members toward customer satisfaction and success
- Conduct technical process reviews, technical UAT, and work in partnership with the business consultants
- Technical code achieves passing rating during regular review by Senior Developers.
- Build integration jobs based on instructions and pre-established guidelines from a Technical Architect using existing tools available including the BW.Integrator.
- Facilitate code sharing and control by regularly submitting code to concurrent version system repository.
- Ability to gather data migration requirements, define a data migration plan, perform complex data migrations requiring transformations using a database and potentially containing very large data sets. Analyze data quality requirements, define data quality plan and execute.
- Travel probable: 25-50%
- Achieve Salesforce.com certification requirements as developer and advanced developer.
Technical Experience Requirements:
- Prior Salesforce and Force.com experience
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns, as well as prior work with OO languages (Java, Ruby, C#, C++, etc)
- Experience with and knowledge of relational databases, including work with MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, or other common RDBMS.
- Prior experience working with an excellent understanding of the Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern
- Professional development experience with an MVC framework (examples: Ruby on Rails, Struts)
- Familiarity with the basic concepts of good UI design and ability to advice projects as to good UI design practices
- Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including
- development/staging/production (or similar) deployment cycles
- Knowledge of Agile development practices, particularly sprint planning and assessment
- Self-motivated, able to work independently
- Able to interact effectively with customers, and stay focused on customer objectives
- Adaptable to changing requirements, changing schedules
- Ability and desire to participate in project planning and scoping, both in a project kickoff role as well as a pre-sales role
- Ability to manage commitments across multiple projects
- Ability to learn quickly and think creatively
- Ability to communicate project exceptions (e.g. slipping schedules) to project manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Requires a bachelor’s degree and 1-4 years of experience as a developer
- Computer Science degree preferred
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top