Beyond Developer II
• Work effectively individually and with team members toward customer satisfaction and success
• Conduct technical process reviews, technical UAT, and work in partnership with the business consultants
• Technical code achieves passing rating during regular review by Senior Developers.
• Build integration jobs based on instructions and pre-established guidelines from a Technical Architect using existing tools available including the BW.Integrator.
• Facilitate code sharing and control by regularly submitting code to concurrent version system repository.
• Ability to gather data migration requirements, define a data migration plan, perform complex data migrations requiring transformations using a database and potentially containing very large data sets. Analyze data quality requirements, define data quality plan and execute.
• Travel probable: 25-50%
• Achieve Salesforce.com certification requirements as developer and advanced developer.
Technical Experience Requirements:
• Prior Salesforce and Force.com experience
• Excellent understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns, as well as prior work with OO languages (Java, Ruby, C#, C++, etc)
• Experience with and knowledge of relational databases, including work with MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, or other common RDBMS.
• Prior experience working with an excellent understanding of the Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern
• Professional development experience with an MVC framework (examples: Ruby on Rails, Struts)
• Familiarity with the basic concepts of good UI design and ability to advice projects as to good UI design practices
• Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including
• development/staging/production (or similar) deployment cycles
• Knowledge of Agile development practices, particularly sprint planning and assessment
• Self-motivated, able to work independently
• Able to interact effectively with customers, and stay focused on customer objectives
• Adaptable to changing requirements, changing schedules
• Ability and desire to participate in project planning and scoping, both in a project kickoff role as well as a pre-sales role
• Ability to manage commitments across multiple projects
• Ability to learn quickly and think creatively
• Ability to communicate project exceptions (e.g. slipping schedules) to project manager
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Requires a bachelor's degree and 1-4 years of experience as a developer
• Computer Science degree preferred
Back to top