Beyond Delivery Director, New York
The Bluewolf Beyond Delivery Director enables and delivers powerful business outcomes and customer engagement moments through multiple services teams across the West. This role is the primary strategic client facing executive managing a book of annual, repeating engagements. This innovative leadership position provides opportunities for thought leadership across the practice and the company. The role focuses on passionate development of client engagements, building key strategic relationships externally and internally in order to grow revenue and extend engagements across Bluewolf’s business lines and services
- Key executive representative of the Beyond offering in the Western US.
- Regular contact with customer leaders and sponsors to ensure quality of services and increasing delivery of business value. Ensure client satisfaction.
- Build, develop, mentor and manage a high-performing team with a strong focus on employee engagement in a thriving, growing industry.
- Collaborate with sales to drive ongoing development of new clients
- Work with customers in ongoing partnerships to develop and articulate business-outcome roadmaps that result in ongoing improvement roadmaps
- Lead business development efforts from the delivery perspective
- Analyze pricing and delivery options to advise the Managing Director on business considerations and impact of different options
- Work internally with teams and externally with clients to develop and maintain a backlog of work to support long-term partnerships and renewals of annual service agreements
- Monitor and manage to key performance indicators for delivery, revenue and margin
- Monitor staff utilization and maintain acceptable levels
- Collaborate internally to ensure alignment of and achievement of business goals
- Bachelor’s degree in area(s) related to business and/or technology
- Has managed services background within the Professional Services and Consulting industry
- Strong delivery and implementation background
- High level of initiative and energy with demonstrated ability to generate results
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and instinct for cohesive and transparent communications with key internal and external stakeholders
- Effective negotiation skills
- Excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills, and impeccable business judgment and decision making abilities
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top