Beyond Business Analyst - Atlanta - 00018-2016
The Business Analyst reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business requirements and user needs. This individual works together with consultants, Sr. Consultants, and Directors to design and implement systems that parallel overall client business objectives. He/she has knowledge of commonly-used design concepts, relational databases, and business process within a particular industry or solution area. The BA has the ability to be cross-trained in business process, technology implementations, and adoption related activities. He/she relies on instructions from assigned project teams and pre-established guidelines in order to perform the functions of the job. The BA works under the immediate supervision of a project manager, and is able to exercise independent judgment on small engagements or as a part of a team on enterprise projects.
- Works effectively individually and with Bluewolf and customer team members toward customer satisfaction and success
- Takes direction from project team members and immediate supervisor
- Demonstrates a basic level of knowledge of common enterprise systems CRM, SFA, ERP
- Seeks opportunities to develop professional skills
- Achieves necessary technical certifications
- Travels with client or project team as needed
- Is able to exercise independent judgment on small client engagements or components of a larger project
- Demonstrates the ability to perform Salesforce.com administration / configuration / data migration duties as directed
- Technical Background / Degree Program preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred, but can be developed
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
- Basic Understanding of the On-Demand software-as-a-service model
- Understanding of and ability to verbalize the Bluewolf T3 methodology
- Basic Knowledge of implementation and configuration of enterprise systems such as CRM, SFA, or ERP
- Ability to learn quickly and think creatively
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Bachelors degree in related area, 0-2 years of experience required.
Back to top