Apttus Solution Architect (US)
A Solution Architect is responsible for owning the overall design of the technical application as well as recommending best practice solutions based on client business needs. A Solution Architect maps business requirements to system/technical requirements. A Solution architect understands the technical depth of the project and validates the correct resources for the project. A Solution Architect should be involved in pre-sales engagement and can articulate what requirements have changed pre and post BPR.
A Solution Architect is also responsible for writing a technical spec (for custom development, system integration etc.) jointly with the technical lead. A Solution Architect oftentimes delegates work to a consultant or developer. Should be up to date in Salesforce.com releases and Salesforce.com Functionality as well as be up to date in latest technology. A Solution Architect is engaged in practice development initiatives and frequently runs knowledge storms. Provides thoughtful leadership in at least two industries. Has familiarity and first hand experience with third party solutions that support vertical objectives.
- Works effectively individually and with Bluewolf and customer team members toward customer satisfaction and success
- Oversees, and has accountability for the successful completion of all aspects of assigned project work
- Is able to exercise independent judgment, and take the lead role on enterprise level project with minimal direction from a director or engagement manager
- Is able to effectively facilitate meetings, demonstrate brainstorming / consensus building skills, and interact with executive level project sponsors
- Can be called on to take a lead role in Bluewolf sales initiatives related to areas of expertise
Demonstrates the ability to effectively prepare and maintain the following documents / tools:
- Business Process
- Process Flow Analysis
- Requirements Definition
- Configuration Workbook
- Data Models
- Detailed Functional Design
- Executive Summaries
- Project Plans
Demonstrates the following Leadership Skills:
- Sets Deadlines for Project Team Members
- Assigns Responsibilities and Directs Work of Project Team Members
- Monitors Progress, and Follows-up
- Provides Respectful Feedback
- Escalates where necessary
- Analyzes / Identifies areas of risk and develops plans to minimize
- Seeks opportunities to develop professional skills
- Achieves one technical certification each quarter as specified by immediate supervisor / manager
- Travels with client or project team as needed
- Technical Background / Degree Program preferred.
- Able to discuss experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally (up to75% possible)
- Able to discuss the benefits of a Software as a Service Model
- Basic Knowledge of implementation and configuration of enterprise systems such as CRM, SFA, or ERP
- Ability to learn quickly and think creatively
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to take a leadership role when necessary
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Requires a bachelor's degree and at least 2-5 years of consulting experience or in a related area.
- Obtain Salesforce Certifications are required by role, upon hire
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Senior Marketing Automation Consultant
Krissy works with companies across the globe to automate their marketing processes so that they have more time to focus on other important aspects of their businesses.
Back to top