Apttus Developer (US)
Working on a sales transformation project, Apttus deployed on the Salesforce platform.
- Design, develop and implement solutions for the Apttus system deployed on the Salesforce platform
- Participate in requirements and solution design workshops with IT and business stakeholders
- Assist with validation of requirements gathered from the business
- Participate with team of technical staff and business managers or practitioners in the business unit to determine systems requirements and functionalities needed in large/complex development project.
- Review coding done to advance application upgrade, extension, or other development. Analyze application for data integrity issues.
- Develop test protocols or plan for testing revised application and review test results.
- Salesforce Certified Developer
- 2+ years of experience with Apttus CPQ (configure price quote)
- 5+ years of experience developing solutions on the Salesforce configuration
- Experience with Apttus Advanced Workflow Approvals
- Experience with X-Author for Excel and Contracts
- Experience with Apttus Wizard
- Familiar with Apttus admin settings, Apttus custom settings and DocuSign settings.
- Knowledge of Apttus development and Apttus certifications preferred
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Senior Marketing Automation Consultant
Krissy works with companies across the globe to automate their marketing processes so that they have more time to focus on other important aspects of their businesses.
Back to top