Apttus Developer (US)
Working on a sales transformation project, Apttus deployed on the Salesforce platform.
- Design, develop and implement solutions for the Apttus system deployed on the Salesforce platform
- Participate in requirements and solution design workshops with IT and business stakeholders
- Assist with validation of requirements gathered from the business
- Participate with team of technical staff and business managers or practitioners in the business unit to determine systems requirements and functionalities needed in large/complex development project.
- Review coding done to advance application upgrade, extension, or other development. Analyze application for data integrity issues.
- Develop test protocols or plan for testing revised application and review test results.
- Salesforce Certified Developer
- 2+ years of experience with Apttus CPQ (configure price quote)
- 5+ years of experience developing solutions on the Salesforce configuration
- Experience with Apttus Advanced Workflow Approvals
- Experience with X-Author for Excel and Contracts
- Experience with Apttus Wizard
- Familiar with Apttus admin settings, Apttus custom settings and DocuSign settings.
- Knowledge of Apttus development and Apttus certifications preferred
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top