Agile Business Executive, Atlanta - 00700 - 2017
Bluewolf, an IBM company, is a global consulting agency that builds digital solutions designed to create results. Now. We’re the proven Salesforce strategic partner for a reason— our technology-driven method combines our team’s years of experience with cloud solutions that continually connect our clients with their customers. We specialize in leading cloud technologies like Salesforce, but our clients come to Bluewolf for so much more than our technical expertise. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences. The way we see it, when business is done in real time on the cutting edge, it’s always now
Our Agile Business Executive (ABE) program is designed to train the next generation of elite business analysts in the Salesforce ecosystem. Your career path as a business analyst with Bluewolf will expose you to a multitude of industries across our client-base, enabling you to become subject-matter-experts at the intersection of business processes and technology.
Our ideal candidates are recent college graduates who are driven, eager to learn, and naturally consultative. ABEs have the support of the entire Bluewolf pack as they start their careers; the program is full of opportunities to learn, to have impactful mentors across all roles in our organization, and to grow professionally. No technology background is necessary.
Our program is composed of three parts:
- Foundations – This portion of the program is dedicated to accelerated learning modules that cover: the Bluewolf, an IBM Company organization, consulting 101, and establishing a baseline technical savvy with the Salesforce platform. The goal of this portion of the program is to quickly and comprehensively prepare you for client-facing engagements.
- ABE University – This portion of the program is dedicated to hands-on, live learning opportunities as you get staffed on your first projects. You will have dedicated coaching and mentoring as you get your bearings and kickstart your career at Bluewolf.The goal of this portion of the program is twofold: (1) to enable you to immediately make an impact for clients new to the Salesforce ecosystem, where you will be in a junior business analyst role underpinning the projects you’re staffed on, and (2) to begin longer-term career exploration via mentorship and training geared towards our project management or solution architecture communities.
- BA University – In the third and final part of the program, you will leave the lab environment to create solutions for enterprise clients on a global scale. You will be placed on projects that will suit your skills and challenge you to grow as a BA.
- Exposure to all sides of the business including Sales, Marketing, & IT
- Gain experiences in a multitude of industries
- Paid certifications to bolster career opportunities
- Networks to support you through your career
- Visibility into the executive team
- Opportunity to travel globally
- Professional development
- Life-long Friendships
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal, networking, communication, and presentation skills
- Obtain certifications by role
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top