Account Manager, Product team, New York
The Bluewolf Product Account Manager serves to understand the customer’s demands, plan how to meet those demands, and generate sales and adoption for the product as a result.
- Actively manage the success and retention of product customers.
- Ensure organizational adoptions and expansion of products.
- Serves as point of contact for all matters specific to products for an account.
- Works with the support team to help resolve any non-technical issues for accounts.
- Works with the Development team to deliver solutions to accounts as it relates to technical issues.
- Implements product customizations as needed by Accounts.
- Onboards new accounts, customers, users, projects teams on products.
- Guides customers with best practices and training as needed.
- Associate’s degree or 2+ years of college.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from group of managers, customers, and the general public.
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management tools (e.g., Salesforce.com) a plus.
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top