Production Operator - Seasonal
- Dallas, TX
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Operating, troubleshooting, conducting basic and preventative maintenance and performing changeovers on various bottling line equipment
- Ensure the safety of self and others during all work activities
- Conducting hourly quality checks and completing online data entry and documentation for production and downtime tracking, analyzing data as needed
- Working effectively with peers as a team to support production goals
- Load raw materials and remove dunnage
- Work with Planning, Quality and Logistics to maximize results and efficiency
- Comply with plant sanitation standards and keep work area clean
- Supports continuous improvement initiatives
- Operate a forklift in the production area as needed
Key qualifications include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in manufacturing preferred
- Exposure to high speed production, clean manufacturing or basic maintenance strongly desired
- Ability to work self-directed and with a team
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills with experience working in a team based environment
- Ability to interact with various internal contacts to manage the flow of work
- Computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft applications, SAP experience a plus
- Focus on safe work practices and high quality while executing duties with a sense of urgency
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and stand on your feet for long periods of time throughout the day
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be willing to accept seasonal/temporary assignment
- Able and willing to work 12 hour shifts including the potential for nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to successfully complete a post-offer pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply."
Back to top