Training Support Coordinator (Entry Level)
Bluebeam’s Training Team is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, detail-oriented, customer service-minded Training Support Specialist to be responsible for keeping things running smoothly for our client-facing training programs. This includes supporting our Trainers and online training program, Bluebeam University. As our Support Specialist, you’ll not only coordinate all of the logistical details, but also provide outstanding support to the trainers in a variety of ways so they can focus on delivering world-class training to our clients. You’ll play a key role in making sure our customers enjoy an awesome training experience from first contact through post-training evaluation. Think you can handle it?? We thought so!
If making sure our customers have an exceptional training experience sounds like a perfect fit to you, read on!
How will you spend your days?
- Helping customers select the best training package for their needs
- Creating quotes and following up on payment for trainings
- Scheduling and coordinating logistics for onsite and web-based trainings
- Providing fast, accurate and helpful responses to training participant inquiries
- Efficiently and independently managing the training inbox
- Conducting post-training follow-ups
- Updating training materials as needed
- Providing customer support and administration to Bluebeam University, our online platform for learning
- Working with other training and development teams and projects as needed
- Other administrative tasks as required
What we’d like to see in you:
- You should have a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- 2+ years’ experience interacting directly with customers is required, experience with training programs and/or project management preferred.
- An enthusiastic and “How can I be of service” attitude is a must.
- You really need to be a self-starter; extremely well organized, detail oriented and capable of prioritizing numerous tasks in order to meet strict deadlines.
- You must be generally flexible in order to successfully complete the job responsibilities in a timely manner. No yoga required.
- Please have fantastic listening skills, but also an ability to “fill in the blanks” to figure out what the customer needs without them needing to ask.
- You must demonstrate emotional maturity and sound judgment.
- You must have a helpful personality and love to solve customer business problems. Trust me; we’ll know if you’re faking it.
- You must be comfortable with technology. I mean, this is a software company after all.
- Please tell us that you have strong computer skills. This is the 21st century. We don’t want to teach you Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint.
- And we need to know that you’ve graduated from college.
If you think we just described you, please send us your resume along with the following:
- A *personalized* Cover Letter. Strong writing skills are essential to all we do, and we weigh cover letters heavily. We love a cover letter that shows us your personality, but don’t stress if you’re not a comedian. Just be yourself. We’re mostly interested in learning who you are, what you love to do, and why you’d love to do it here with us.
Learn even more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Meet Some of Bluebeam's Employees
Stephanie heads into the action of Bluebeam’s partners to film footage for specific campaigns. Then she buckles down in-office to edit and piece together the best story possible.
Back to top