Technical Writer (Entry Level)
Bluebeam is seeking a Technical Writer to join our growing support documentation team. Our ideal candidate is a motivated and reliable individual able to assist with various tasks related to the creation of technical content that will be a resource to the users of our software products.
- Research, create and maintain Support content
- Learn customer workflows to create “Best Practices” documents
- 1-2 years’ experience writing IT or software documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to write clearly and with few grammatical mistakes
- Able to explain complex software concepts clearly and concisely
- Prior IT or software technical support experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong critical thinking ability
- A college degree
- Able to work independently and within a team environment
- Must be well-organized
- Reliable (consistently completes tasks on time or ahead of schedule)
- A customer service mindset
- Comfortable learning new applications
- Working knowledge of PDF software
- Experience with WordPress, JIRA, or SharePoint
- Experience with architectural programs such as AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, Tekla or SolidWorks.
- Experience working in the AEC (Architecture, Engineering, and Construction)
- Customer service experience.
If you think we’ve just described you, please send the following:
- A cover letter that reflects your personality and briefly covers the following:
- What is your interest in Bluebeam and this role?
- Your resume (Psssst…Be sure to proofread. We pay attention to formatting, grammar, and all that good stuff!)
To learn more about Bluebeam visit here http://careers.bluebeam.com/
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Meet Some of Bluebeam's Employees
Stephanie heads into the action of Bluebeam’s partners to film footage for specific campaigns. Then she buckles down in-office to edit and piece together the best story possible.
Back to top