Technical Support Specialist, Swedish and English fluency required
Bluebeam develops innovative technology solutions that set the standard for collaboration and workflow efficiency for Architects, Engineers and Construction professionals worldwide. We’re now looking for a to join our fast-growing team in Kista, Stockholm to support our customers in the Nordic and European markets.
- Provide technical support by phone and email
- Answering questions and troubleshoot technical issues related to our Bluebeam applications, including our plugins for converting different file formats into .pdf
- Take ownership of technical issues from initial report to final resolution
- Verify and report bugs into our bug tracking system
- Communicate feedback to and from the members of our engineering team located in our HQ, Pasadena in a clear and concise method
- Create and build support documentation(FAQ) and record video material for our global support page
Skills and requirements:
- Customer service skills, help our customers solve problems with a positive attitude and helpful spirit.
- 1+ years of technical support experience for external customers preferably with a software/hardware technology company
- Solid technical/computer proficiency, good knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Windows OS (7,8.10)
- Well organized, detail oriented, and able to prioritize numerous tasks and meet job responsibilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English
- Meriting: Previous experience in PDF and/or CAD-software is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Pension benefits
- Annual Incentive bonus
- Brand new office nicely located in the center of Kista
- Onboard training at our headquarters, California - USA
Does this sound like you? Please send the following:
- A cover letter that reflects your personality and briefly covers the following:
- What is your interest in Bluebeam and this role?
- Describe in your own words a time when you solved an intriguing technical problem for someone other than yourself. Briefly describe the situation, your problem-solving approach, and the final resolution.
- Your resume (preferably in English)
Meet Some of Bluebeam's Employees
Stephanie heads into the action of Bluebeam’s partners to film footage for specific campaigns. Then she buckles down in-office to edit and piece together the best story possible.
Back to top