Technical Support Specialist, Danish and English fluency required
Bluebeam has an immediate opening for a new Technical Support Specialist to join our team in Kista, Sweden – as part of our global technical support team- for supporting Bluebeam’s customers in the Nordic Market.
Our ideal candidate is a natural problem solver who is optimistic by nature and enjoys interacting with people from varied backgrounds. We are interested in people who can think and reason clearly, who can learn technical issues quickly and who can communicate to customers with patience and empathy. As a technical support specialist at Bluebeam, you will be acting as a consultant to our customers, working to understand their workflow, and helping them utilize our tools to do what they do better and more efficiently.
Here’s more about what you’ll do:
- Serve as front line contact for customers by answering technical support telephone calls and emails
- Answer questions and troubleshoot issues related to use of the Bluebeam software applications, including our plugins into other software applications
- Act as an advocate for the customer and effectively communicate feedback to and from the members of our Engineering team in a very clear and concise method
- Take ownership of technical issues from initial report to final resolution
- Assist internal groups with technical issues and inquiries
- Set up test environments to verify reported software bugs and log them into our bug tracking database
- Create support documentation to be used internally as well as for customers
- Support testing efforts prior to new releases
- Work on projects as assigned
And here’s what we hope to see in you:
- CRITICAL: Customer service skills. Bluebeam has exceptional standards for customer service, not only for the clients we support, but also for our employees. We treat our support calls and emails as high-value conversations with our customers so it is our expectation that the person in this role will like to work with others and will help them solve problems with a positive attitude and helpful spirit.
- 4+ years of technical support experience for external customers (again, this is not an internal helpdesk role)— preferably with a software/hardware technology company
- Solid technical/computer proficiency including and understanding of Microsoft Windows operating systems (Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7) as well as Mac operating systems (OS X iOS), installing and uninstalling programs, registry settings, and the Windows general environment and MS Office products
- A positive and proactive nature
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in Danish and in English as well.
- Well organized, detail oriented, and able to prioritize numerous tasks and meet job responsibilities
- A sense of initiative with the ability to deal with ambiguity
- Emotional maturity and sound judgment
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Pension benefits
- Annual Incentive bonus based on performance
- Brand new office nicely located in the center of Kista
- Onboard training in California, USA
If you think we just described you, please send the following:
- A cover letter that reflects your personality and briefly covers the following:
- What is your interest in Bluebeam and this role?
- Describe in your own words a time when you solved an intriguing technical problem for someone other than yourself. Briefly describe the situation, your problem-solving approach, and the final resolution.
- Your resume
Bluebeam, Inc. is a rapidly growing software company that has been making smart, simple software solutions for paperless workflows that leverage the PDF format since 1997. The company’s award-winning PDF creation, markup and editing solutions are used by the world’s top architecture, engineering and construction firms, as well as government agencies. With its headquarters in the US and its main European office in Stockholm, Bluebeam is planning to expand further globally. Therefore we are looking to bring on many talented individuals to our European team.
Meet Some of Bluebeam's Employees
Senior Marketing Communications Manager
Beth oversees traditional and digital advertising while dabbling in social media and public relations. She also helps Bluebeam collect and analyze marketing metrics for future campaigns.
Back to top