Technical Support Specialist
- Brisbane, Australia
Bluebeam develops innovative technology software solutions that set the standard for collaboration and workflow efficiency for Architects, Engineers and Construction professionals worldwide. We’re now looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join our growing team in Brisbane to support our customers across Australia and Asia-Pacific. Please note this is not an IT help desk position.
This role is a full-time, onsite position. Due to the Corona Virus, all new employees will be required to start work remotely until we are able to return to the office. More information will be provided in the interview process.
- Provide technical support by phone and email
- Answering questions and troubleshoot technical issues related to our Bluebeam applications, including our plugins for converting different file formats into .pdf
- Take ownership of technical issues from initial report to final resolution.
- Advise customers on technical issues and best practices, helping them achieve the desired end result with Bluebeam products
- Verify and report bugs into our bug tracking system
- Communicate feedback to and from the members of our engineering team located in our HQ, Pasadena in a clear and concise method, as well as build relationships with the technical support community within other Bluebeam offices
- Help create internal support resources and external support documentation (FAQ) for our global support page
Skills and requirements:
- Customer service skills, help our customers solve problems with a positive attitude and helpful spirit.
- Technical support experience for external customers preferably with a software/hardware technology company.
- Solid technical/computer proficiency, good knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Windows OS (7,8,10)
- Well organized, detail oriented, and able to prioritize numerous tasks and meet job responsibilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Previous experience in PDF or AEC/CAD software would be highly beneficial
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Annual Incentive bonus
Does this sound like you? Please send the following:
- Your CV
- Optional - a cover letter that describes in your own words a time when you solved an intriguing technical problem for someone other than yourself. Briefly describe the situation, your problem-solving approach, and the final resolution.
Learn even more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/
Bluebeam develops innovative technology solutions that set the standard for collaboration and workflow efficiency for Architects, Engineers and Construction professionals worldwide. Our award-winning software, Bluebeam Revu, and our cloud-based collaboration platform, Bluebeam Studio, continue to serve as essential workflow solutions that connect all projects and teams, increasing productivity while saving both time and money. Our solutions help build some of the world’s most innovative projects, from state-of-the-art hospitals, multi-million-dollar transportation systems to iconic buildings. With offices in the US and Europe, Bluebeam is rapidly expanding its global presence and looking for talented individuals to join our team, both domestically and abroad.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Back to top