Studio Solutions and System Architect
Bluebeam is looking to expand our Studio team and bring a Solutions and Systems Architect onto our team. Bluebeam Studio is a collaboration platform that enables organizations to manage projects in real-time around the world. In this high-impact, non-manager position, you’ll provide technical leadership and architectural guidance to the entire Studio product line, working across multiple departments to deliver our award-winning collaboration solution.
Want to see what you might be working on? https://bluebeam.com/solutions/revu
Want to see who you might be working with? http://careers.bluebeam.com/culture
About the ROLE:
- Define, assist with, and coordinate high-level software design and architecture across the entire Studio product line ensuring clean performant designs that will scale.
- Understand and communicate our existing architecture and future architectural vision to developers and leadership through well-maintained design documentation, training, and presentations.
- Provide collaborative technical expertise during all product discovery phases by working closely with product management when defining the path forward for the studio product line.
- Coordinate design choices across departments to make sure departmental design direction is compatible with designs being implemented in other departments.
- As a high impact, highly visible, non-manager position, you must bring technical leadership and provide positive influence and direction in a large multi-national team in an inclusive, collaborative manner, gaining the trust of engineering managers, engineering leads, developers, project management as well as the executive team.
- 3+ years architecting enterprise class, highly scalable, multi-region, high throughput, fault tolerant, micro-service based cloud architectures that have been successfully deployed and maintained in production with a large user base.
- 10+ years’ software development experience.
- Knowledge and experience with AWS, Azure ML, SQL Server, Node, React, and C# are a plus.
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.
Meet Some of Bluebeam's Employees
Senior Marketing Communications Manager
Beth oversees traditional and digital advertising while dabbling in social media and public relations. She also helps Bluebeam collect and analyze marketing metrics for future campaigns.
Back to top