Sr. Web Designer
Bluebeam, Inc. is looking for a Sr. Web Designer to join our Creative Team in our Pasadena headquarters. Our Creative team touches all customer-facing and internal creative. This includes videos, interactive design, user experience, print collateral, branding, and more. The Designer will work between our design, UX, and interactive teams and be our lead for all UI web design projects, specifically the continuing evolution of our website and digital properties.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be part of a talented creative team who are creating beautifully designed assets for a growing global audience. The right candidate is someone who is driven, looking for mentorship, and a place to grow in a thriving company and fast-paced creative environment.
Your responsibilities would include but not be limited to:
- Lead design for bluebeam.com and Bluebeam’s digital framework. Your design will help guide the future of Bluebeam’s digital presence
- Work closely with our UX and interactive team to test, design, and build all interactive customer experiences
- Contribute to user testing programs and sessions
- A wide range of graphic design duties ranging from printed collateral to signage to digital banner ads
- High-fidelity photograph retouching for printed campaigns
Here are the requirements for this position:
- 5+ years of working as a Sr. Designer/Designer in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- 3+ of interactive design experience working on websites and digital products
- Expert knowledge of Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign (Bluebeam uses Sketch for all interactive design)
- Strong knowledge of responsive design best practices
- Experience working with UX Architects and understanding of user experience best practices
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus
- Solid foundational knowledge of design principles, typography, love of white space
- BA/BS degree in Art, Design, Interactive a nice plus.
And our candidate should be:
- A team-player who is not afraid to contribute ideas, but also takes good direction
- An empowered self-starter with excellent project and time management skills
- The ability to follow art and creative direction, work independently and be comfortable presenting to a group
- Someone who knows that good design can be found everywhere and that details really matter
- A highly motivated person with strong organizational and time management skills
- Flexible and able to adapt to changes quickly
- Extremely comfortable learning new technology
If you think we just described you, please send us the following:
- Your resume
- A cover letter that reflects your personality and specific interest in this role and Bluebeam
- A link to your online portfolio (a must to be considered)
Meet Some of Bluebeam's Employees
Stephanie heads into the action of Bluebeam’s partners to film footage for specific campaigns. Then she buckles down in-office to edit and piece together the best story possible.
Back to top