Sr. Web Application Developer (Cloud Team)
Help us establish Bluebeam’s new Boston office!
We are looking for talented sr. web developers with a passion for building robust, performant, scalable, high availability web applications. You should have extensive web development experience including designing RESTful services utilizing relational and no-sql databases in a testable framework.
Want to see you might be working on? http://www.bluebeam.com/us/products/studio/
Our software developers are friendly, fun, intelligent, hard-working team members devoted to developing software right. They have an ability to see the big picture throughout the design and development process. We are highly-collaborative so you should have a capacity to contribute to and learn from the team in constructive debates in order to coalesce multiple points of view into effective unified solutions. We work in small fast-paced scrum-agile teams. You would be working alongside software engineers, and product and project managers who are self-starters passionate about delivering clean, dependable software solutions. To work well with the team you should have an ability to clearly articulate solutions to complex problems both to technical and non-technical people.
Want to see who you might be working with? http://careers.bluebeam.com/culture
If you like what you’ve seen so far, here’s what we’d need to see in you:
- 5+ years of experience in a related field
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a computer science or equivalent field
- Extensive use of APIs and understanding of HTTP and REST architecture
- Experience using OO methodologies in designing software solutions
- Strong understanding of design patterns
- Proven ability to work in a rapid release production environment
- Full understanding of the SDLC
- Experience with developing scalable software systems
- Ability to clearly articulate solutions to complex problems; when developing solutions, ability to see the big picture
What we’d love to see:
- Comfort with working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Proven Web Development experience in .NET technologies, particularly C# and Web API
- Understanding of machine learning algorithms
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Azure or AWS
- Experience developing microservice-based architectures
If you think you are a good match for Bluebeam, please send the following:
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn – anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.
- Samples of your web development work (Be prepared to discuss)
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/.
Meet Some of Bluebeam's Employees
Senior Marketing Communications Manager
Beth oversees traditional and digital advertising while dabbling in social media and public relations. She also helps Bluebeam collect and analyze marketing metrics for future campaigns.
Back to top