Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Bluebeam, Inc. develops innovative technology solutions that set the standard for collaboration and workflow efficiency for Architecture, Engineering, and Construction professionals worldwide. Our customers build some of the world’s coolest projects from state of the art hospitals to bridges to sports facilities, and everything in between.
At Bluebeam, we take a customer-focused approach in all we do and believe in building the best solutions together. Bluebeam is a highly collaborative environment that encourages our employees to blaze new trails with thoughtful ingenuity, to never shy away from challenges, and to work hard and have fun doing it.
As Bluebeam’s Sr. Product Marketing Manager you will:
- Manage a team of direct reports
- Serve as the resident Product expert within the Marketing department and resident Product Marketing expert within the company
- Collaborate closely with the Product Management team to intimately understand our product/s vision and roadmap and with Account Services and Channel Services (Sales teams) to align efforts and identify ways to drive lead to sale conversion
- Document our customer’s lifecycle and identify opportunities to improve the customer experience, and accelerate product adoption and usage
- Assess the company’s need for product marketing materials, including product information on Bluebeam.com websites, in-app materials, video scripts, and slide decks. Provide guidance to the Content Team who will be tasked with the copy-writing of these assets and the Creative Team who will design these assets. Work with cross-departmental stakeholders for review and approval
- Develop and socialize product value proposition statements and product messaging
- Deliver and maintain marketing user personas. Champion the use of user personas across the marketing organization as part of our marketing planning process
- Be the in-house market research expert. Establish a repository for industry research, customer insights, and competitive analysis. Document the tribal knowledge of customer-facing Bluebeam employees and executives.
- Drive market research initiatives including, but not limited to, market opportunity analysis, pricing studies, message testing, and campaign creative testing. Identify, RFP, recommend, and manage agency resources.
- Provide strategic guidance and collaborate with marketing teams (Marketing Communications, Experiential, Creative, Channel, and International Marketing Teams) on development and execution of Marketing Plans while diligently adhering to Bluebeam’s strategic planning process
- Oversee the strategy and content development for Bluebeam Webinars, monthly Product Newsletters, and advertising campaigns
- Track and report results on an ongoing basis
The skills and experience of the ideal Sr. Product Marketing Manager candidate:
- 5-7 years product marketing experience, with at least 3 years in a people manager role
- Strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent at providing context, driving appropriate analyses, and making thoughtful, clear and actionable recommendations
- Excels at working cross-organizationally, aligning multiple stakeholders and teams across organizations
- Strategic thinker
- Driven, self-starter
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications or related field. MBA a plus.
- Experience with B2B and/or technology
- Occasional travel will be required
If you think we just described you, please send us the following:
- Your resume
- A cover letter that reflects your personality and specific interest in this role and Bluebeam
- A sample product campaign or initiative that you are particularly amped about – and please include specifics on the role you played
To learn more about life here at Bluebeam check out http://careers.bluebeam.com/. Be sure to check out the After Hours with Bluebeam (http://careers.bluebeam.com/culture/videos/ series to meet some of the amazing people who make us Bluebeam.
Meet Some of Bluebeam's Employees
Stephanie heads into the action of Bluebeam’s partners to film footage for specific campaigns. Then she buckles down in-office to edit and piece together the best story possible.
Back to top