Sr. International Marketing Specialist
The good news is there’s no shortage of international growth opportunities for Bluebeam.
The challenge is there’s no shortage of international growth opportunities for Bluebeam.
Our customers use our digital collaboration solutions to design, build and maintain some of the coolest projects in the world. Our partners push the boundaries of innovation and leverage technology to accomplish the seemingly impossible. Our employees do not shrink from blazing new trails. And our Marketing team thrives on challenging the status quo in communications and relationship-building.
We have an immediate opening for a Sr. International Marketing Specialist who can jump in and handle our international content, expand our trade show presence, and drive our media relationships forward. Sounds like something you want to be part of? Read on!
- Develop plans and content campaigns that incorporate target metrics.
- Participate in internal content reviews and provide feedback on localized content.
- Suggest topics and be part of producing content for email blasts and website.
- Look for ways to leverage content from the US team in foreign markets.
- Identify international content or trends for our multimedia blog, StrXur.
- Follow up with customers who send positive feedback to secure testimonials and case studies.
- Coordinate and conduct case study interviews, and get approvals from customers for assets to be used by Bluebeam.
- Research and monitor content about Bluebeam and competitors across European media.
- Track international content and website metrics and provide performance updates.
- Provide international expertise – develop reports and circulate research findings to strengthen marketing initiatives.
- Stay informed of industry trends, competition and new opportunities.
- Provide intel and research findings to inform Localization Manager and Product Management on local terminology in each market.
- Research and coordinate trade shows from start to finish.
- Stay on top of international trade show dates, and keep international AEC show calendar up to date.
- Write copy for event’s website and email.
- Find new ways to promote Bluebeam at international trade shows.
- Research speaking opportunities in key markets.
- Draft speaking session proposals, secure sessions, and coordinate all details.
Media, Awards and PR
- Research and identify new media outlets in other countries. Work with Media Planner to propose new initiatives to EMEA Manager.
- Collaborate with our Marcom team to create successful award submissions.
- Pitch content to international media outlets.
- Work with PR Specialist to write and schedule press releases.
- Create social media content.
- Assist in creating an international social media strategy.
- Track invoices and submit reports on a monthly basis.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in Communication, Marketing, Business or related discipline.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in a marketing role (ideally with international markets).
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English. (Experience with another foreign language with a strong understanding of spelling and grammar is strongly preferred.)
- Great networking skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work in an efficient manner.
- Must be comfortable working with team members across the globe and be flexible with working occasional “off” hours to meet the needs of our Swedish counterparts.
- A team player who is able to work independently and move projects forward.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented.
- Must be comfortable learning new technology.
- Ability to travel internationally as needed throughout the year.
If you think you’re good match for the Bluebeam team, please apply with the following:
- Your resume
- A cover letter explaining why you believe you are a match for Bluebeam and this role
- A writing sample explaining an international and/or an effective and innovative marketing initiative from the past year that you spearheaded or played a big part in
Bluebeam, Inc., founded in 2002 in Pasadena, California, is exanding globally, with offices across the United States and a European headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden.
For more about Bluebeam, explore here: www.bluebeam.com.
Back to top