Sr. Front End Developer
Help us establish Bluebeam's new Boston office!
Want to see who you might be working with? http://careers.bluebeam.com/culture
What we'd like to see in you:
- 5+ years of experience in a related field
- Bachelor's degree or higher - Computer Science or equivalent field
- Knowledge of frameworks like React / Flux, AngularJS, lodash, jQuery, etc are a plus
- Experience with Node.js, Webpack, and npm.
- Web Development experience in .NET technologies, particularly C#
- Extensive use of APIs and understanding of HTTP and REST architecture
- Experience using OO methodologies in designing software solutions
- Strong understanding of design patterns and development frameworks such as MVC, MVVM, Flux
- Proven ability to work in a rapid release production environment
- Passion for delivering strong dependable code
- Full understanding of the SDLC
- Comfort with working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
If you think you are a good match for Bluebeam, please send the following:
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you've drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.
- Web portfolio (Be prepared to discuss)
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/.
Meet Some of Bluebeam's Employees
Senior Marketing Communications Manager
Beth oversees traditional and digital advertising while dabbling in social media and public relations. She also helps Bluebeam collect and analyze marketing metrics for future campaigns.
Back to top