Sr. Front End Developer
Help us establish Bluebeam's new Boston office!
Want to see who you might be working with? http://careers.bluebeam.com/culture
- 5+ years of experience in a related field
- Bachelor’s degree or higher - Computer Science or equivalent field
- Knowledge of frameworks like React / Flux, AngularJS, lodash, jQuery, etc. are a plus
- Experience with Node.js, Webpack, and npm
- Web Development experience in .NET technologies, particularly C# is a plus
- Extensive use of APIs and understanding of HTTP and REST architecture
- Experience using OO methodologies in designing software solutions
- Strong understanding of design patterns and development frameworks such as MVC, MVVM, Flux
- Proven ability to work in a rapid release production environment
- Passion for delivering strong dependable code
- Full understanding of the SDLC
- Comfort with working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
Tell us about yourself.
Share your resume and a cover letter that explains why you believe you’d be a fit for Bluebeam and this position.
Impeccable writing skills are essential to all we do, and we weigh cover letters heavily. We love a cover letter that shows us your personality, but don’t stress if you’re not a comedian. Just be yourself. We’re mostly interested in learning who you are, what you love to do, and why you’d love to do it here with us. And if you send us the generic one you send everyone else, we’ll be bummed.
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/.
Meet Some of Bluebeam's Employees
Senior Marketing Communications Manager
Beth oversees traditional and digital advertising while dabbling in social media and public relations. She also helps Bluebeam collect and analyze marketing metrics for future campaigns.
Back to top