Sr. Front End Developer
Help us establish Bluebeam's new Boston office!
Want to see who you might be working with? http://careers.bluebeam.com/culture
- 5+ years of experience in a related field
- Bachelor’s degree or higher - Computer Science or equivalent field
- Knowledge of frameworks like React / Flux, AngularJS, lodash, jQuery, etc. are a plus
- Experience with Node.js, Webpack, and npm
- Web Development experience in .NET technologies, particularly C# is a plus
- Extensive use of APIs and understanding of HTTP and REST architecture
- Experience using OO methodologies in designing software solutions
- Strong understanding of design patterns and development frameworks such as MVC, MVVM, Flux
- Proven ability to work in a rapid release production environment
- Passion for delivering strong dependable code
- Full understanding of the SDLC
- Comfort with working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
Tell us about yourself.
If you think you're a good fit for the Bluebeam team, please send us your resume!
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Meet Some of Bluebeam's Employees
Stephanie heads into the action of Bluebeam’s partners to film footage for specific campaigns. Then she buckles down in-office to edit and piece together the best story possible.
Back to top