Sr. Front End Developer
Help us establish Bluebeam's new Boston office!
Want to see who you might be working with? http://careers.bluebeam.com/culture
- 5+ years of experience in a related field
- Bachelor’s degree or higher - Computer Science or equivalent field
- Knowledge of frameworks like React / Flux, AngularJS, lodash, jQuery, etc. are a plus
- Experience with Node.js, Webpack, and npm
- Web Development experience in .NET technologies, particularly C# is a plus
- Extensive use of APIs and understanding of HTTP and REST architecture
- Experience using OO methodologies in designing software solutions
- Strong understanding of design patterns and development frameworks such as MVC, MVVM, Flux
- Proven ability to work in a rapid release production environment
- Passion for delivering strong dependable code
- Full understanding of the SDLC
- Comfort with working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
Tell us about yourself.
If you think you're a good fit for this position, please send us:
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/.
Meet Some of Bluebeam's Employees
Stephanie heads into the action of Bluebeam’s partners to film footage for specific campaigns. Then she buckles down in-office to edit and piece together the best story possible.
Back to top