Sr. Front End Developer (434-912)
Help us establish Bluebeam’s new Boston office!
Want to see who you might be working with? http://careers.bluebeam.com/culture
What we’d like to see in you:
- 5+ years of experience in a related field
- Bachelor’s degree or higher – Computer Science or equivalent field
- Knowledge of frameworks like React / Flux, AngularJS, lodash, jQuery, etc are a plus
- Experience with Node.js, Webpack, and npm.
- Web Development experience in .NET technologies, particularly C#
- Extensive use of APIs and understanding of HTTP and REST architecture
- Experience using OO methodologies in designing software solutions
- Strong understanding of design patterns and development frameworks such as MVC, MVVM, Flux
- Proven ability to work in a rapid release production environment
- Passion for delivering strong dependable code
- Full understanding of the SDLC
- Comfort with working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
If you think you are a good match for Bluebeam, please send the following:
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn – anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.
- Web portfolio (Be prepared to discuss)
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/.
Back to top