Sr. CRM Marketing Specialist
Bluebeam develops innovative technology solutions that set the standard for collaboration and workflow efficiency for Architecture, Engineering, and Construction professionals worldwide. Our customers use our digital collaboration software solutions like Bluebeam Revu and Bluebeam Studio to build some of the world’s coolest projects from state of the art hospitals to transportation systems.
The daily life of the Bluebeam Sr. CRM Marketing Specialist:
- Represent marketing’s interests in cross-functional CRM implementation team.
- Work closely with sales and marketing stakeholders to develop new email campaigns that support the entire customer lifecycle (e.g. lead nurturing, retention, first-time buyer campaigns).
- Evolve the strategy, execution, and optimization of Bluebeam’s existing domestic and international email campaigns (monthly editorial newsletter, ad-hoc event & company news, welcome series).
- Drive A/B testing for email content, subject lines, audience segments, etc. Socialize results with content owners in order to drive more relevant & successful email content in the future.
- Oversee management of the email calendar to ensure every email is tested, approved and deployed in a timely manner, while ensuring communications are occurring at an appropriate cadence.
- Ongoing management and optimization of email segmentation and overall list hygiene.
- Track and report performance KPIs of all email and make optimization recommendations.
The skills and experience of the ideal candidate:
- 5+ years of strategic email strategy and implementation experience with a solid foundation of marketing mix fundamentals
- Skilled at interpreting data and putting insights into layman’s terms and making a compelling business case for your recommendations
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Studio (Exact Target) and/or Pardot required
- Experience with Salesforce implementation a plus
- B2B experience preferred
- BA/BS degree
If you think we just described you, please send us the following:
- Your resume
- A cover letter that reflects your personality and specific interest in this role and Bluebeam
- Example of a unique email marketing campaign that you helped make happen and why it’s one of your favorites
To learn more about life here at Bluebeam check out http://careers.bluebeam.com/. Be sure to check out the After Hours with Bluebeam (http://careers.bluebeam.com/culture/videos/) series to meet some of the people of Bluebeam.
Meet Some of Bluebeam's Employees
Senior Marketing Communications Manager
Beth oversees traditional and digital advertising while dabbling in social media and public relations. She also helps Bluebeam collect and analyze marketing metrics for future campaigns.
Back to top