Sr. Back End Developer (Node.js)
About the ROLE:
About the TEAM:
Want a peek at what you’ll be doing? As part of a web development team charged with taking our flagship product into the future, you will have the opportunity to design, implement, and deploy great quality, cutting-edge cloud based solutions to power our vision of a connected future. You will also contribute to our technical roadmap, and help to mentor and share your knowledge. Working on the Bluebeam Web Team will give you exposure to a wide array of technologies such as large scale image rendering, real-time collaboration services, 3D Image Processing, and Complex Algorithms, just to name a few.
Want to see who you might be working with? http://careers.bluebeam.com/culture
- 5+ years of experience in a related field
- Bachelor’s degree or higher - Computer Science or equivalent field
- Proven cloud development experience in Node.js, Express, and socket.io
- Extensive use of APIs and understanding of HTTP and REST architecture
- Strong experience with SQL Server or other comparable database
- Experience using OO methodologies in designing software solutions
- Self-motivated, and able to independently implement needed improvements
- Experience with nginx or other HTTP servers a plus
- Familiarity with docker or other container management a plus
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.
Meet Some of Bluebeam's Employees
Stephanie heads into the action of Bluebeam’s partners to film footage for specific campaigns. Then she buckles down in-office to edit and piece together the best story possible.
Back to top